Mark Glenney, owner The StairLift Store here to address these unprecedented times and our response to COVID19.
Our Sales, Installation and Service experts remain available under new responsible operating procedures.
Our Team Members have been equipped with an ample supply of:
- hand sanitizers
- disinfectant wipes
- single-use gloves
We will continue to operate but will follow the below procedures:
- Any of our staff who may have any of the symptoms associated with this virus (such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath) will not be working or in contact with any other member of our team.
- Any of our staff who to their knowledge have come in contact with someone who has, or they believe may have, COVID -19 will similarly not be working or in contact with any other member of our team.
- At this time, we will try to avoid nonessential visits (such as: annual maintenance) and to the extent possible will try to walk through and resolve service issues on the phone (at no charge)
- All our staff will use a hand sanitizer or disinfect prior to entering and again on leaving any customer home.
- All our staff will use a disinfectant on the demo products and tools they typically bring into a customer home.
- Our staff will avoid shaking a customer’s hand and will try to maintain social distancing to the degree possible.
- Our staff will try to contact as little in the customer’s home as possible and will ask the customer to contact as little as possible of what we bring into the home.
- We will use disinfectant on the surfaces of the any stairlift we have installed or serviced.
- We also request that any customer tell us if any member of their household have COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
- We suggest any family with a particularly vulnerable member of their household keep that member away from any visitor to their home (including us) and the other household members wash their hands after any visitor (including us) have left.
Our first objective is the safety of our customer and our own staff but despite the above it is impossible for anyone to guarantee not transmitting this virus. It is ultimately the customer’s decision if they want visitors to their home during this period.
We may update this at any time as the circumstances change.
Feel free to call and ask to speak to me directly regarding any of the above. [(905) 690-7368]